Privacy and cookies policy
I. General terms
- The Controller of the personal data of Users ("PDC") is PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna S.A. with its registered office in Bełchatów (97-400), at ul. Węglowa 5.
- The content on the Website is the property of the data Controller and is legally protected.
- The website is for information purposes only. PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna S.A. shall make every effort to ensure that the presented data is as complete and up-to-date as possible.
- In order to use the Website, the User should have a computer or device with software installed that allows for browsing websites and access to the Internet. The Website may be accessed using the most popular web browsers.
- The Controller hereby declares that the website is free of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, in particular content that constitutes or threatens the privacy or security of any person, provides information that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous, promotes racism or harassment on grounds of ethnic, cultural or religious identity, promotes or induces to criminal activities, violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, or constitutes another form of infringement of legally protected rights.
- Providing data is voluntary, however failing to do so may prevent using the Website.
II. The purpose of data collection
Personal data of Users of the Website will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) GDPR - processing is necessary for purposes of the Controller's legitimate interests - providing access to the Website and the possibility of using it, as well as enabling contact with the Controller via the contact form available on the Website.
III. The right of access
- In the cases and on the terms specified in the generally applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, Users have the right to access their data and receive a copy of it, to rectify (correct) data, to delete, limit its processing or object to its processing, to transfer data and lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
- The data Controller reserves the right to refuse to delete user data if its retention is necessary in order to respond to claims or if required by applicable law.
IV. Data recipients
- Users' personal data will be transferred to authorised institutions specified by law and to processors who provide services to the data Controller and to whom this data is entrusted.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
- Only authorised employees or associates of the data Controller shall have direct access to personal data collected by the data Controller.
V. Security and protection of personal data
The data Controller declares that they shall process Users personal data in accordance with the GDPR and that they shall apply technical and organisational measures ensuring protection of the processed data appropriate to the threats and categories of the protected data, in particular protect Users' personal data against unauthorised disclosure, loss or damage.
VI. Procedures for automated decision-making
Please be advised that as part of the processing of the data referred to above, no decisions will be made in an automated manner and Users' data will not be profiled within the meaning of the GDPR, subject to point VII below.
- Cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, and they are saved on the User's computer when using the Website. Cookies are text files that enable the PGE Group server to correctly present data contained on the website. Cookies are used only for internal purposes of website optimisation in terms of performance, and for statistical analyses. The Controller shall not collect cookies in order to identify the User.
- The option to enable or disable cookies depends on the browser configuration and may be modified by the User on their own.
- The user has the right to decide on the scope of access cookies files have to their computer by selecting appropriately in the browser.
How to manage cookies - instructions from web browser developers:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
- The data Controller reserves the right to introduce changes, withdrawals or modifications of the functions or properties of the Website, as well as to cease operations, transfer rights to the Website and perform any legal actions permitted by applicable laws. No actions performed by the data Controller may violate the User's rights.
XI. Contact with the data Controller
In matters regarding personal data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer appointed at PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna S.A. at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address of the registered office indicated in point I of this Policy.
Date: 25 May 2018